default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
||
Logout|My Dashboard

Gillette histories - Gillette News Record: In Our Past

Gillette histories

Feb. 5, 2013

Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 12:00 am | Updated: 11:04 am, Tue Nov 5, 2013.

From the Feb. 25, 1960 News Record:

Mrs. Fred J. Mason suffered severe burns Monday morning when the sleeve of a nylon robe she was wearing caught fire as she was making herself some coffee. It has been reported that about one-third of her body was affected. Mrs. Mason was said to have been recovering from the flu. Mrs. J.R. LaBonte, her daughter, reported that her mother called her immediately after the accident, and that Mrs. Mason was taken at once to the Campbell County Memorial Hospital where she is reported to be in a serious condition.

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Rules of Conduct

  • 1 Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
  • 2 Don't Threaten or Abuse. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated. AND PLEASE TURN OFF CAPS LOCK.
  • 3 Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
  • 4 Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
  • 5 Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
  • 6 Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.

Welcome to the discussion.

Follow us on Facebook