Details for FORECLOSURE SALE NOTICE WHEREAS NOTICE IS HERBY GIVEN
WHEREAS NOTICE IS HERBY GIVEN that a default in the payment under the terms of a secured and perfected Note has occurred. The Note is secured by a Mortgage dated January 10, 2019 and recorded on January 10, 2019 at REC # 1050497 Book 3183 of PHOTOS, Page 681 in the records of Campbell County, Wyoming from Jackson Downey, to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc., as nominee for Bay Equity LLC for the amount of $304,000.00. The Mortgage having been assigned to and now in possession of Lakeview Loan Servicing, LLC, through an assignment recorded on February 8, 2021 at REC# 2021-01307 Book 3331 of PHOTOS, Page 153 in the records of Campbell County, Wyoming.
WHEREAS the Mortgage contains a power of sale, which by reason of the default that has occurred, the Mortgagee has declared to become operative, and no suit or proceeding has been instituted to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof, nor has any suit or proceeding instituted and the same discontinued and:
WHEREAS written Notice of Intent to Foreclose by Sale and Advertisement has been served upon the record owner and party in possession of the mortgaged premises at least ten (10) days prior to commencement of the publication, and the amount due upon the Mortgage at the date of first publication of this notice of sale being the total sum of $314,992.79 which consists of the unpaid principal balance of $297,833.65, plus outstanding charges, attorney fees, costs expected, accruing interest and late charges after the date of first publication of this notice.
WHEREAS this property being foreclosed upon may be subject to other liens and encumbrances that will not be extinguished at the sale and any prospective purchaser should research the status of title before submitting a bid.
NOW, THEREFORE Lakeview Loan Servicing, LLC as Mortgagee, will have the Mortgage foreclosed as by law provided by having the mortgaged property sold at public venue by the Sheriff or Deputy Sheriff in and for Campbell County, Wyoming to the highest bidder for cash on May 19, 2021 at 10:00 AM at the front door of the Campbell County Courthouse located at 500 South Gillette Avenue, Gillette, Wyoming 82716. For application on the above described amounts secured by the Mortgage, said mortgaged property being described as follows, to wit:
Township 49 North, Range 74 West 6th P.M., Campbell County Wyoming
Section 8: NE1/4SW1/4 and NW1/4SE1/4 excepting therefrom the legal description as described on Quitclaim Deed recorded March 1, 2018 in Book 3131 of Photos, page 151
With an address of 11 Ridge Way Rd, Gillette, Wyoming 82716. Together with all improvements thereon situated and all fixtures and appurtenances, thereto.
Scott D. Toebben,
Wyoming State Bar
Randall S. Miller &
Associates, P.C. - CO
216 16th Street,
Denver, CO 80202
April 20, 27, May 4, 11, 2021
- Ahead of their time: CCHS and TBHS seniors earn college degrees before high school diplomas
- Ranked No. 14 in the nation, Lauryn Love wants to end her Camel career on the podium
- Mustangs ink 3-year deal with Cam-plex
- Suspect arrested on suspicion of second-degree murder
- Tanner Lemm commits to Rocky Mountain College
- Campbell County reflects nationwide decrease in demand for COVID-19 vaccine
- 6 local athletes qualify for the Junior High National Rodeo
- CCHS grad running for Cheney's seat
- CCHS grad joins race for Cheney's House seat
- Gillette names new interim city administrator, again
- Man arrested after leading deputies on early morning chase
- Former legislator arrested in trafficking sting, pleads not guilty
- Jack Schirmer
- Ronald Leroy 'Ron' Jerred
- Marlene Christofferson
- Joan Davis
- 6-year-old Lincoln Perleberg returns home from Children's Hospital
- Proms offer high school students a taste of normalcy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.