Details for Office of County Commissioners August 23, 2019 Gillette, Wyoming Special
Office of County
August 23, 2019
The Campbell County Board of Commissioners met in a Special Meeting, Friday, August 23, 2019 at 10:35 AM.
Present were Rusty Bell, Bob Maul, Del Shelstad, Commissioners and Kendra Anderson, Deputy County Clerk. Commissioners DG Reardon and Mark Christensen were absent from the meeting.
Commissioner Maul moved to approve the county catering permit for Energy Station for the Barn Dance at 1133 S. Highway 50 (The Barn) on August 24, 2019, as presented. Commissioner Shelstad seconded the motion. All Voted-Aye. Carried.
There being no further business to come before the Board, the Meeting was adjourned at 10:40 AM.
Board of County
Board of County
September 13, 2019
- Over the hump: Camels break 21-game losing streak
- Local seniors voice concerns about Senior Center
- Bolts escape Cheyenne with 1-point win
- Prep roundup
- Cross-town tennis dual ends even
- Virtual reality making a real difference for industries
- Pipe dreaming: Career police officer marks 9/11 with bagpipes atop Devils Tower
- Woman pleads guilty to conspiring to dispose of body
- Jennifer Lee Kuntz
- On the Contura carousel
- Another person charged in alleged assault, kidnapping
- City looking at big decision for stretch of Gurley Avenue
- Wright man arrested for destruction of property, DUI
- Stephanie Ann Ditsworth
- Blackjewel hints at possible recall
- First Interstate Bank closing Wednesday afternoon for volunteer efforts
- You can't have kindness without 'KIDS'
- Coming soon: 3 new businesses prepare to open in old Kmart building