Details for PUBLIC NOTICE Pursuant to the Wyoming Administrative Procedure Act and
Pursuant to the Wyoming Administrative Procedure Act and the Wyoming Public Service Commission’s (Commission) Rules and Regulations, notice is hereby given of the Application of Powder River Energy Corporation (PRECorp or the Company), for authority to implement a proposed Light Emitting Diode (LED) Lighting Size to its existing Outdoor Lighting tariff.
PRECorp is a public utility as defined in Wyo. Stat. § 37-1-101(a)(vi)(C), subject to the Commission’s jurisdiction pursuant to Wyo. Stat. § 37-2-112.
On August 23, 2019, PRECorp filed its Application requesting authority to implement a proposed LED lighting size to its Outdoor Lighting tariff, effective for billings on and after November 1, 2019. Specifically, PRECorp proposes to add a LED lighting size to its Outdoor Lighting tariff, WY PSC Tariff No. 9, Sheet No. 2, and close new service to the existing 150 W High Pressure Sodium lighting option, Wyoming PSC No. 9, Sheet No. 18. PRECorp also proposes to make various administrative changes to its Outdoor Lighting tariff to align Normal Maintenance timelines for repairs with the timeline after which billing discounts will be made and to add e-mail as an acceptable method of providing Official Notice.
PRECorp proposes to replace only the existing HPS and Mercury Vapor (MV) lights upon failure with the LED lights. The LED light will be the only available lighting for new lighting requests. Any requests for light service will be under the proposed LED rate. The proposed LED light charge will be the same as the existing HPS and MV light charges and are the same for all light sizes currently installed.
This is not a complete description of the Application. Interested persons may inspect the Application at any PRECorp Wyoming business office, or at the Commission’s offices in Cheyenne, Wyoming, during regular business hours. The Application can also be viewed at www.precorp.coop.
Anyone desiring to file a public comment, statement, intervention petition, protest or request for a public hearing in this matter must so file with the Commission in writing on or before October 4, 2019. Any intervention request filed with the Commission shall set forth the grounds of the proposed intervention or request for hearing as well as the position and the interest of the petitioner in this proceeding.
If you wish to intervene in this matter or request a public hearing, which you will attend, and you require reasonable accommodation for a disability, call the Commission at (307) 777-7427 or write to the Commission, 2515 Warren Avenue, Suite 300, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82002. Communications-impaired persons may contact the Commission through Wyoming Relay at 711. Please mention Docket No. 10014-201-CT-19 (Record No. 15339) in your communications.
Dated: September 4, 2019.
September 6, 13, 2019
- Over the hump: Camels break 21-game losing streak
- Local seniors voice concerns about Senior Center
- Bolts escape Cheyenne with 1-point win
- Prep roundup
- Cross-town tennis dual ends even
- Virtual reality making a real difference for industries
- Pipe dreaming: Career police officer marks 9/11 with bagpipes atop Devils Tower
- Woman pleads guilty to conspiring to dispose of body
- Jennifer Lee Kuntz
- On the Contura carousel
- Another person charged in alleged assault, kidnapping
- City looking at big decision for stretch of Gurley Avenue
- Wright man arrested for destruction of property, DUI
- Stephanie Ann Ditsworth
- Blackjewel hints at possible recall
- First Interstate Bank closing Wednesday afternoon for volunteer efforts
- You can't have kindness without 'KIDS'
- Coming soon: 3 new businesses prepare to open in old Kmart building