Details for Office of County Commissioners August 21, 2019 Gillette, WY The
Office of County
August 21, 2019
The Campbell County Board of Commissioners attended the Airport Board Meeting, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, at 4:00 PM.
Present were Rusty Bell, Mark Christensen, Bob Maul, Commissioners; Susan F. Saunders, County Clerk and Kevin King, Public Works Director. Commissioners DG Reardon and Del Shelstad were absent from the meeting.
Commissioner Christensen moved to approve the amended Contingency and Development Agreement between Campbell County and Energy Capital Economic Development, as presented. Commissioner Maul seconded the motion. All Voted-Aye. Carried.
Commissioner Christensen moved to approve the position vacancy justification for the Recreation Desk Assistant I at the Parks and Recreation Department. Commissioner Maul seconded the motion. All Voted-Aye. Carried.
Discussion was held on the General Aviation Terminal Building Design and the airport entrance sign.
Commissioner Christensen left the meeting at 4:30 PM.
Discussion was held on the WYDOT Memorandum of Understanding.
There being no further business to come before the Board, the Commissioners left the meeting at 4:40 PM.
Susan F. Saunders,
Board of County
Board of County
September 13, 2019
- Over the hump: Camels break 21-game losing streak
- Local seniors voice concerns about Senior Center
- Bolts escape Cheyenne with 1-point win
- Prep roundup
- Cross-town tennis dual ends even
- Virtual reality making a real difference for industries
- Pipe dreaming: Career police officer marks 9/11 with bagpipes atop Devils Tower
- Woman pleads guilty to conspiring to dispose of body
- Jennifer Lee Kuntz
- On the Contura carousel
- Another person charged in alleged assault, kidnapping
- City looking at big decision for stretch of Gurley Avenue
- Wright man arrested for destruction of property, DUI
- Stephanie Ann Ditsworth
- Blackjewel hints at possible recall
- First Interstate Bank closing Wednesday afternoon for volunteer efforts
- You can't have kindness without 'KIDS'
- Coming soon: 3 new businesses prepare to open in old Kmart building