Details for ADVERTISEMENT AND INVITATION FOR BIDS CITY OF GILLETTE NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT SEPARATE SEALED BIDS FOR THE FURNISHING OF:
ADVERTISEMENT AND INVITATION
CITY OF GILLETTE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT SEPARATE SEALED BIDS FOR THE FURNISHING OF:
Gillette WWTP Headworks Improvements
GENERALLY DESCRIBED AS:
Construction of new WWTP Headworks Facility that will include screenings and grit removal. Project will also include truck scale and scale house, site removals, site improvements, site piping improvements, selective demolition, and modifications. Septage Receiving constructed as part of the Headworks Facility is included as a bid alternative to the project.
CITY OF GILLETTE PROJECT NUMBER: 20UT05
WILL BE RECEIVED BY THE CITY OF GILLETTE, WYOMING, AT THE OFFICE OF THE CITY PURCHASING DIVISION, CITY WAREHOUSE, 800 N. BURMA AVENUE, P.O. BOX 3003, GILLETTE, WYOMING, 82717, UNTIL THE FOLLOWING TIME AND DATE, AND THEN PUBLICLY OPENED AND READ ALOUD:
May 20, 2021 at 2:00 P.M.
THE CONTRACT DOCUMENTS MAY BE EXAMINED AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
CITY OF GILLETTE:
CITY PURCHASING DIVISION
800 N. BURMA AVENUE
GILLETTE, WY 82716
UNDER WHAT’S HAPPENING >
INVITATIONS TO BID
101 S. PHILLIPS AVENUE, SUITE 101
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57104
COPIES OF THE CONTRACT DOCUMENTS MAY BE OBTAINED THROUGH THE CITY OF GILLETTE WEB PAGE UPON PAYMENT OF A NON-REFUNDABLE FEE OF $15.00.
A PRE-BID MEETING IS SCHEDULED FOR MAY 6, 2021 AT 10:00 A.M MOUNTAIN TIME AT THE CITY OF GILLETTE COMMUNITY CONFERENCE ROOM, 201 E. 5th STREET, GILLETTE, WY 82716. BIDDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND AND PARTICIPATE IN THE CONFERENCE.
BIDS MUST BE APPROPRIATELY MARKED:
GILLETTE WWTP HEADWORKS
THE CITY OF GILLETTE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS.
JOE SCHOEN, PE
INTERIM CITY ADMINISTRATOR
MICHAEL H. COLE, P.E.
April 27, May 4, 11, 18, 2021
- Ahead of their time: CCHS and TBHS seniors earn college degrees before high school diplomas
- Ranked No. 14 in the nation, Lauryn Love wants to end her Camel career on the podium
- Suspect arrested on suspicion of second-degree murder
- Tanner Lemm commits to Rocky Mountain College
- Campbell County reflects nationwide decrease in demand for COVID-19 vaccine
- 6 local athletes qualify for the Junior High National Rodeo
- CCHS grad running for Cheney's seat
- Peek at the past: CCSD third graders take walking tour of historic downtown
- CCHS grad joins race for Cheney's House seat
- Gillette names new interim city administrator, again
- Man arrested after leading deputies on early morning chase
- Former legislator arrested in trafficking sting, pleads not guilty
- Jack Schirmer
- Ronald Leroy 'Ron' Jerred
- Marlene Christofferson
- Joan Davis
- 6-year-old Lincoln Perleberg returns home from Children's Hospital
- Proms offer high school students a taste of normalcy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.