Details for Department of Environmental Quality, Division of Air Quality PUBLIC NOTICE:
Environmental Quality, Division of Air Quality PUBLIC NOTICE:
In accordance with Chapter 6, Section 2(m) of the Wyoming Air Quality Standards and Regulations, notice is hereby given that the State of Wyoming, Department of Environmental Quality, Division of Air Quality, proposes to approve a request by AUC LLC (CMP100225) to construct the Reno Creek ISR Project (F027421), which will utilize the in-situ recovery method to extract uranium and produce up to a maximum of two (2) million pounds per year of yellowcake (U3O8). The Reno Creek ISR Project is located in the SE1/4 NE1/4 of Section 1, T42N, R74W, approximately twelve (12) miles southwest of Wright next to Highway 387, in Campbell County, Wyoming.
For the duration of the public comment period, the permit application, the agency’s analysis, and the public notice are available for public inspection online at https://openair.wyo.gov, utilizing facility ID F027421 and permit number P0026384 under permits. This material may also be viewed online, at the above URL, utilizing a public computer at the Campbell County Library, Gillette, Wyoming. Additionally, for the duration of the public comment period a copy of this public notice is available for public inspection at the Campbell County Clerk’s Office, Gillette, Wyoming. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, special assistance or alternate formats will be made available upon request for individuals with disabilities.
Written comments may be directed to Nancy Vehr, Administrator, Division of Air Quality, Department of Environmental Quality, 200 West 17th St., Cheyenne, Wyoming 82002 or by fax (307) 635-1784. Please reference A0009022 in your comment. Comments submitted by email will not be included in the administrative record. All comments received by 5:00 p.m., Monday, October 14, 2019 will be considered in the final determination on this application. A public hearing will be conducted only if in the opinion of the administrator sufficient interest is generated or if an aggrieved party so requests.
September 13, 2019
- Over the hump: Camels break 21-game losing streak
- Local seniors voice concerns about Senior Center
- Bolts escape Cheyenne with 1-point win
- Prep roundup
- Cross-town tennis dual ends even
- Virtual reality making a real difference for industries
- Pipe dreaming: Career police officer marks 9/11 with bagpipes atop Devils Tower
- Woman pleads guilty to conspiring to dispose of body
- Jennifer Lee Kuntz
- On the Contura carousel
- Another person charged in alleged assault, kidnapping
- City looking at big decision for stretch of Gurley Avenue
- Wright man arrested for destruction of property, DUI
- Stephanie Ann Ditsworth
- Blackjewel hints at possible recall
- First Interstate Bank closing Wednesday afternoon for volunteer efforts
- You can't have kindness without 'KIDS'
- Coming soon: 3 new businesses prepare to open in old Kmart building