Details for ADVERTISEMENT AND INVITATION FOR BIDS CITY OF GILLETTE NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT SEPARATE SEALED BIDS FOR THE FURNISHING OF: THE 7TH STREET WATER MAIN REPLACEMENT PROJECT 23EN02 GENERALLY DESCRIBED AS: APPROXIMATELY 4,750 SY OF CONCRETE
INVITATION FOR BIDS
CITY OF GILLETTE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT SEPARATE SEALED BIDS FOR THE FURNISHING OF:
THE 7TH STREET WATER MAIN REPLACEMENT PROJECT
GENERALLY DESCRIBED AS:
APPROXIMATELY 4,750 SY OF CONCRETE or ASPHALT SURFACING and 1,200 FT OF NEW 8-INCH PVC WATER MAIN.
WILL BE RECEIVED BY THE CITY OF GILLETTE, WYOMING, AT THE OFFICE OF THE CITY PURCHASING DIVISION, CITY WAREHOUSE, 800 N. BURMA AVENUE, GILLETTE, WYOMING, 82716, UNTIL THE FOLLOWING TIME AND DATE, AND THEN PUBLICLY OPENED AND READ ALOUD:
2:30 P.M., FEBRUARY 8, 2023
THE CONTRACT DOCUMENTS MAY BE EXAMINED AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
CITY OF GILLETTE:
CITY PURCHASING DIVISION
800 N. BURMA AVENUE
GILLETTE, WY 82716
UNDER WHAT'S HAPPENING>
(307) 686-5263 INVITATIONS TO BID
300 SOUTH GILLETTE AVENUE, SUITE 2001
GILLETTE, WY 82716
DIGITAL COPIES OF THE CONTRACT DOCUMENTS MAY BE OBTAINED THROUGH THE CITY OF GILLETTE WEB PAGE UPON PAYMENT OF A NON-REFUNDABLE FEE OF $22.00.
A PRE-BID MEETING IS SCHEDULED FOR 2:30 PM. ON FEBRUARY 1, 2023 AT SECOND FLOOR ENGINEERING CONFERENCE ROOM LOCATED AT 201 E. 5TH ST., GILLETTE, WY. BIDDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND AND PARTICIPATE IN THE CONFERENCE.
BIDS MUST BE APPROPRIATELY MARKED:
7TH STREET WATER MAIN REPLACEMENT PROJECT
THE CITY OF GILLETTE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS.
January 24, 31, 2023
- 5-9 inches of snow coming for Gillette through weekend
- Local legislators back bill banning teaching and training of CRT
- Voter ID requirements, crossover voting return to Legislature
- Man crashes car, flees scene and reports car as stolen
- Blotter: Highway Patrol investigating crash that landed three in hospital
- Library presentation focuses on Auschwitz camp
- Archery club puts on 3-D archery shoot at Cam-plex
- Educational Freedom Act heads to Senate floor
- Woman dies in four-vehicle crash on Highway 59 Monday
- 'The energy was something I've never felt before': Gillette community shows support for Bolts basketball
- Former jail officer accused of sex with inmate and voyeurism faces prison time
- Governor's office finds 'nothing out of the ordinary' on Gillette flight legislator claimed had 'almost 40 Guatemalans'
- Man speeding 112 mph arrested for DUI
- Blotter: Man arrested for breach of peace after causing issues at hospital
- Remote control car damages $17K parking lot
- Gillette girl overcomes severe allergy to tree nuts
- Debra Lynn Boardman
- Man bound over on kidnapping and aggravated assault charges
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.