Details for Casey Peterson, Ltd.
Casey Peterson, Ltd. is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant in our Gillette, WY office. Maintain front office, including but not limited to: • Answering phones • Greeting clients • Assisting team members with printing, processing, and scanning. • Light bookkeeping • Must have excellent communication, writing, and typing skills • Word and Excel experience a plus To apply please visit our website: www.caseypeterson.com
- Nomads and modern gypsies camp out in Vintage Camper Show over the weekend
- As COVID-19 cases wane, vaccine-lagging areas still see risk
- Novavax: Large study finds COVID-19 shot about 90% effective
- After G-7, Biden says he's reestablishing US credibility
- 'In the Heights' makes muted debut, edged by 'A Quiet Place'
- Caution on Iran nuclear deal as G7 leaders vow to stop bomb
- 10-year-old dies in South Dakota river after saving sister
- No relief from high temperatures and dry conditions expected any time soon
- Annual carnival returns to town
- Citing grouse, judge halts Montana, Wyoming drilling plans
- Man convicted in decades-old sexual assault
- Michael A. Hammond
- Gillette man changes plea to no contest in manslaughter charge
- David Kenneth Anton
- Search turns up meth and fentanyl
- Camel alum, former Bolt coach Braidi Lutgen takes over CCHS girls program
- 2011 state champion coach Wendi Ruby hired as Camel head coach
- Gillette's own 'Homeward Bound': Lost dog from Nebraska found, returned to owner
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.