No one was hurt after a fire at the Candlewood Suites forced guests in 79 rooms to find other places to stay Saturday evening.

At about 8:30 p.m., the Campbell County Fire Department responded to a fire inside the hotel’s information technology and storage room. The fire suppression system had contained the flames before firefighters extinguished it.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.