Sunday morning breakfast took a turn for the worse in Gillette when firefighters responded to multiple bacon-related cooking incidents, including two involving the same person.

The first call came at 8:52 a.m. from a residence in the 900 block of Gurley Avenue. Smoke from grease on a hot griddle triggered a smoke alarm, but there was no serious damage, said Deputy Fire Chief J.R. Fox.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.