After a Saturday night sleepover, a 14-year-old girl was hospitalized after finding and eating her mom’s THC edibles.

The mother, 33, said she did not know her daughter knew where the edibles were until she had to be hospitalized Sunday afternoon, said Sgt. Gary Sams.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.