For the first six weeks of the COVID-19 pandemic as people around the nation, Wyoming and Campbell County were hoarding toilet paper, shutting down and isolating a home, a few local residents shared their experiences with weekly diary entries in the News Record.
A lot has changed since the last of those regular COVID-19 Diaries. The local economy has begun to open again, plans are being made for the new school year and summer is enticing people outside.
For two of those diary writers, the past six weeks have been as life-changing as the first during the pandemic. Today, we catch up with them for their COVID Diary updates.
- Kobe King-Hawea quickly lands at Casper College
- Local state legislators buck-back against gun group's tactics
- Bell Nob earns well-deserved grades from USGA
- Band camps see directors, students adjust to new COVID-19 protocols ahead of school year
- Visitors Center, Parks and Rec hope to land LPGA qualifying tournament next year
- Annual kids canon shoot to go on despite devastating fire
- Local nonprofits receive more than $60K in online fundraiser
- Days after wife’s COVID death, husband loses his life
- Gillette man falls off cliff at Keyhole, dies
- Peabody writes down NARM by $1.42 billion
- 34-year-old man arrested for attempted homicide after shooting at another man Saturday night
- Shaun Patrick Wolfe
- Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition features Carbon County
- Gillette resident accuses commission chairman of abuse of power
- Zain Alexander Robidart
- Buckskin mine to furlough workers 2 weeks as coal downturn continues
- Adults and minors ticketed after alcohol-fueled fighting
- Second Wyoming Downs to open in Gillette
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.