I was raised here as were my children. We’ve seen many changes, good and bad. But you would have to be blind not to see the changes taking place in our town, state and in our country.
- City Council to vote on hate crime ordinance, potential amendments Tuesday
- Most of Campbell County out of drought conditions heading into summer
- Weekend musical channels youth's inner rock 'n' roll
- Schools chief enters lands debate
- Wyoming spends record $4.2 million to kill coyotes, other predators
- Blotter: Animal control investigates injured bulldog puppy
- Visitors can test throwing skill at Rockpile for World Atlatl Day
- Energy Capital car show is this weekend
- Children taken into protective custody after neither parent wants them
- Gillette woman’s prison sentence commuted
- Thunder Basin alum signs with Gillette College volleyball after three years away from sport
- Suspect in alleged sexual assault found dead in Crook County
- Woman arrested after stealing $13K from parents
- Blotter: Bat-wielding woman arrested Saturday
- Linda Carol Werbelow
- Blotter: Woman arrested for allegedly assaulting boyfriend during breakup
- Hospital board chair responds to CCH criticism
- James 'Jim' Timmer
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- A crime or a hate crime? (5)
- Republican leadership elections Saturday (4)
- Strive to drive diversity (4)
- GOP leader wins third term; Eathorne’s victory bucks turnover in county-level parties (3)
- Four Spanish-American and Civil War veterans get new headstones at Mount Pisgah (3)
- Thank you, City Council (3)
- They need to be stopped (3)
- Hospital board chair responds to CCH criticism (3)
- Council members and residents split on proposed hate crime law (3)
- Amphitheater site project on track; 11,000 tickets sold for Camporee (3)
- Hate crime ordinance passes second reading; final reading scheduled in June (3)
- Campbell County senior ready for next stage of playing career after fulfilling Camel dream (2)
- Alleged Walmart kidnapper told woman his friends would 'shoot up the place' (2)
- Man gets jail and probation on reduced charge (2)
- City Council to vote on hate crime ordinance, potential amendments Tuesday (2)
- How long will we listen to the lies (2)
- Passenger warned man to slow down multiple times before fatal crash, deputies say (2)
- To hate or not to hate (2)
- City looks to roll back regulations on private parking lots (2)
- Column: My first impressions of sports in Gillette (2)
- City to consider allowing Camporee use of sports complex in August 2024 (2)
- Hageman, Barrasso, Lummis demand cuts ahead of debt ceiling deadline (2)
- Fundamental ignorance (2)
- Locals, state look at building more trails at Centennial Section (2)
- Man who pulled shotgun on fireworks users gets 5-10 years (1)
- City Council looks at proposed budget of $161 million for next fiscal year (1)
- City, county come to agreement on Cam-plex funding (1)
- Local engineering program readies students for four-year degree (1)
- Judge rules in favor of corner-crossing hunters (1)
- Man accused of firing gun near sister jailed for sentencing (1)
- Children taken into protective custody after neither parent wants them (1)
- Corner crossers reject GPS ‘Waypoint 6’ as trespass proof (1)
- James 'Jim' Timmer (1)
- Welding competition brings hundreds to Gillette (1)
- Fewer tourists spend more money in 2022; slowing visitation could be harder to predict this coming summer (1)
- Hate crime ordinance pushback sends the wrong message about Gillette (1)
- City appoints interim city administrator (1)
- What about the rights of girls? (1)
- Yellowstone-area grizzly bears have stopped expanding their range (1)
- School district to consider additional $1.5M in raises (1)
- Peabody paints dozer for suicide awareness and prevention (1)
- County open to funding new Cam-plex positions at 60-40 split with city (1)
- Interstate 80 crash sends 63 animals to local shelter (1)
[thumbup][thumbup][thumbup][thumbup][thumbup][thumbup] Yes, I couldn't agree more! Most folks in this town just want to live their lives and be left alone. They don't go targeting others who they don't agree with. They mind their own business. It's okay to have difference of opinion. It's not okay to target individuals, businesses or churches. The left forget that many churches across the country have been targeted by far left group. They only seem to remember when their beloved abortion clinic is burned down. Hate is directed by both sides but there are already laws that deal with these types of crimes if only they were enforced in a fair and equal manner. What this ordinance does is target free speech. It squelches people's voices to express an opinion. This ordinance will not change how people feel regarding issues of our day. The only way the left will realize this is when this ordinance turns around on them and they are prosecuted for their opinion or their statement that someone deems hateful. You will never get rid of hate, ordinance or not.
Seeing danger lurking everywhere while walking on eggshells in a Republican dominated state… That’s just pitiful. Get some help. And not the reinforcing kind that GilletteNative offers by affirming your imagined afflictions for his own profit and self-gratification. You have apparently already had an overdose of that.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.