At the last Library Board meeting, Chair Sage Bear presented a revised draft of the collection development policy prepared by an attorney for Liberty Counsel. It only takes a quick read of the Liberty Counsel website to see that they are a highly partisan “religious ministry.” The drafter of this document claims, and I will take his word for it, to be an attorney, probably licensed in Florida but not Wyoming. He presumed to understand our community based on a phone call with Bear.
- Wilderness survival series is ongoing
- Move and Give Back at Saturday event
- Horoscope June 7
- Scammers Target the Elderly
- City Council passes hate crime ordinance 4-3 on final reading
- The great escape: Seniors paint away worries and build community, one brushstroke at a time
- Four Gillette girls selected to Wyoming-Montana all-star basketball game
- Library board to hold public hearing on collection development policy Thursday
- Woman arrested after stealing $13K from parents
- Blotter: Woman arrested for allegedly assaulting boyfriend during breakup
- New downtown business a perfect partnership
- Blotter: Man riding 107 mph on motorcycle arrested
- Children taken into protective custody after neither parent wants them
- Vickie Roesler
- Gina DeCelle
- School district sees admin turnover ahead of upcoming school year
- Thunder Basin alum signs with Gillette College volleyball after three years away from sport
- Maryann Miller
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- A crime or a hate crime? (6)
- Strive to drive diversity (5)
- GOP leader wins third term; Eathorne’s victory bucks turnover in county-level parties (3)
- Four Spanish-American and Civil War veterans get new headstones at Mount Pisgah (3)
- Thank you, City Council (3)
- They need to be stopped (3)
- Hospital board chair responds to CCH criticism (3)
- Amphitheater site project on track; 11,000 tickets sold for Camporee (3)
- Hate crime ordinance passes second reading; final reading scheduled in June (3)
- Campbell County senior ready for next stage of playing career after fulfilling Camel dream (2)
- Alleged Walmart kidnapper told woman his friends would 'shoot up the place' (2)
- Man gets jail and probation on reduced charge (2)
- Woman brandished gun at motel, says she feared for her life (2)
- City Council to vote on hate crime ordinance, potential amendments Tuesday (2)
- How long will we listen to the lies (2)
- To hate or not to hate (2)
- City looks to roll back regulations on private parking lots (2)
- Column: My first impressions of sports in Gillette (2)
- City to consider allowing Camporee use of sports complex in August 2024 (2)
- Hageman, Barrasso, Lummis demand cuts ahead of debt ceiling deadline (2)
- Fundamental ignorance (2)
- Fugitive faces prison time in Wyoming after serving time for shootout in Utah (1)
- Man who pulled shotgun on fireworks users gets 5-10 years (1)
- City Council looks at proposed budget of $161 million for next fiscal year (1)
- City, county come to agreement on Cam-plex funding (1)
- Local engineering program readies students for four-year degree (1)
- Judge rules in favor of corner-crossing hunters (1)
- Man accused of firing gun near sister jailed for sentencing (1)
- The only just way (1)
- Children taken into protective custody after neither parent wants them (1)
- James 'Jim' Timmer (1)
- Welding competition brings hundreds to Gillette (1)
- Fewer tourists spend more money in 2022; slowing visitation could be harder to predict this coming summer (1)
- Nancy Morgan (1)
- The great escape: Seniors paint away worries and build community, one brushstroke at a time (1)
- City appoints interim city administrator (1)
- What about the rights of girls? (1)
- Yellowstone-area grizzly bears have stopped expanding their range (1)
- School district to consider additional $1.5M in raises (1)
- County open to funding new Cam-plex positions at 60-40 split with city (1)
- Sherry Okray (1)
- Interstate 80 crash sends 63 animals to local shelter (1)
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.