- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: Baked tilapia, mac and cheese, peas and carrots, peaches, sugar cookie
- Tuesday: Taco salad with sour cream and salsa, baked apples, churro
- Wednesday: Barbecue chicken, roasted red potatoes, green beans, pears
- Thursday: Cheeseburger soup, half a club sandwich, pickle spear, banana
- Friday: Chicken-fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, dinner roll, cake and ice cream
The Campbell County Senior Center at 701 Stocktrail Ave. is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Meals are served to seniors age 60 and over from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Cost for meal is a suggested $4.50 contribution and non-senior guests are $9. Please RSVP for your meal by 1 p.m. the day before.