Gallery View Drive:
- Will be closed from Patty Avenue to 500 feet east through Monday for road reconstruction as part of the Crestview Utility Extensions Project.
- Will be closed at the intersection with Brooks Avenue through June 5 for street repairs as part of the 2020 Pavement Management Schedule paid for by Optional 1% Sales Tax money.
- Will be closed from Kendrick to Emerson avenues through June 8 for street repairs funded by Penny Power.
Flying Circle Drive:
- Will be closed from Jack Plane Lane to Shipwheel Lane through June 21 for street repairs associated with the 2020 Pavement Management Schedule project funded by the Optional 1% Sales Tax.
Sixth Street and Green Avenue:
- Will be closed from Highway 59 to Gurley Avenue from Monday through June 30. Also, Green Avenue will be closed at its intersection with Sixth Street. The closures are for installation of new water mains as part of the 2020 Water Main Replacement Project funded by Penny Power.
Highway 50: Significant construction activities will continue on Highway 50 from Lakeway Road to Southern Drive through June. Traffic control devices and flaggers will facilitate one-way traffic in both directions. Expect delays. The traveling public is encouraged to use alternate routes when possible. Truck traffic is strongly encouraged to use alternate routes.