- ALLEY CLOSURE: The alley between Gillette and Warren avenues from Second to Fourth streets is closed through Dec. 1 for utility repairs.
- FOURTH STREET: A lane on the street will squeeze traffic south from Miller Avenue going west through Dec. 4 to make drainage improvements on the south and west sides of a building.
- BOXELDER ROAD: Traffic will be affected by a lane closure east of Home Depot on top of the hill through to Butler Spaeth Road from Nov. 23 through Dec. 5 to do road, curb and gutter repair.
- GILLETTE AVENUE: Is closed from First through Seventh streets from 2-2:30 p.m. Dec. 5 for the ABATE Toy Parade. It also will be closed from 5-5:30 p.m. for the Parade of Lights.
- THIRD STREET PLAZA: Will be closed from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Dec. 5 for the Holiday Ice Festival.
- Chamber and Cam-plex to do what it takes to get through latest restrictions
- Festival of Trees raises nearly $300,000
- California man sits in Converse County jail, faces felony charge
- Sports briefs
- Thanksgiving lessons jettison Pilgrim hats, welcome truth
- Health officials see progress, room for tighter restrictions in updated orders
- 3rd major COVID-19 vaccine shown to be effective and cheaper
- For rookie Thanksgiving cooks, expert tips to avoid disaster
- Wastewater sampling indicates COVID-19 surge likely to continue
- As COVID-19 surges, state and local officials mull new mandates
- Another COVID-19 death in Campbell County as it passes 2,000-case threshold
- Gordon tightens up health orders, no mask mandate
- 140-mile pursuit ends near Douglas with arrest
- County requiring employees to wear masks
- Report on officer-involved shooting expected within weeks
- City OK's new master plan for 'Field of Dreams'
- Jail sees first COVID-19 positive inmate this week
- GPD officer returns fire, kills suspect
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.