The News-Record continues to be the news source for Gillette and Campbell County. The only newspaper covering Gillette and Campbell County - is vitally interested in all news affecting the people and about the people of Gillette and Campbell County.
Campbell County has made a name as the energy capital of the world because of the deposits of coal and oil found beneath its soil. Another mineral boom occurred in the last few years when developers have found a way to tap into the coal bed methane natural gas found here.
The News-Record began as the Gillette News in 1904 and its history makes it the oldest business in Campbell County, a responsibility it takes seriously by providing its readers the most comprehensive news report in northeastern Wyoming.
- Sudden severe thunderstorm hammers Gillette with hail
- Gillette College to host Walk-in Wednesdays through Aug. 5
- Show & Shine Car Show is Saturday
- New coronavirus cases increase by 17 Friday
- Comet streaking past Earth, providing spectacular show
- Tropical Storm Fay churns north toward NYC, New England
- Biden pledges New Deal-like economic agenda to counter Trump
- Foreign students weigh studying in person vs. losing visas
- Municipal court judge resigns, sparks shouting showdown at City Council meeting
- Menards to require shoppers to wear masks starting July 13
- Second protest targets Gillette mayor, council
- Storm produces up to golf ball-sized hail
- Camelanes owner Mike Divis recognized nationally
- Locals say Fourth of July feels 'almost normal'
- Joy Austin
- Kathleen Reynolds
- Three arrested in hotel room on drug charges
- What's happening on the Fourth of July in Gillette
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.